For 100% Customer Satisfaction
RMA and DOA Guidelines (Return Material Authorization and Dead On Arrival)
Effective: Aug, 1, 2015
- Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") for Returns
- For return, repair and replace, the customer must request a RMA number at HeadsetsBank. All returns must be accompanied by the RMA number and freight must be paid by customer except DOA return case. The RMA number is valid for 30 days and customer must re-obtain the RMA number if not used within this time period. HeadsetsBank will not accept any unauthorized returns or freight collect return. Unauthorized or freight collect returns will result in the return of the entire shipment, even if a portion of it has an RMA, to the sender at their expense. If a returned product contains parts that are no longer available or repairable, HeadsetsBank will contact the customer to discuss a resolution.
HeadsetsBank RMA Guarantee
Unless otherwise notified by HeadsetsBank, RMA orders will be repaired/replaced and returned within 3 business days of shipment arrival to our office. Shipping transit time is not included.
The original product. Any hardware defects in materials or workmanship, with the exceptions stated below.
Out of Warranty
Any cosmetic damage or any other damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, use in violation of instructions, repair by an unauthorized third party, or an act of God. Also, if serial numbers have been altered, defaced, or removed. Further, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. It also will not cover such headsets without its parts and accessories that are missing from the original packages. In cases such as water damage due to mis-handling, unless otherwise notified, the customer will be responsible for the repair fee. HeadsetsBank strongly suggests the customers to test the products prior to deployment.
A. Return Policy And Product Restocking
A1. Product Return for (DOA) Dead-On-Arrival Products
A2. Product Return for Brand New Products
B. Repair/Replace Policy And Procedure
B1. Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) Products
B2. Under Warranty
- A. Return Policy and Product Restocking
HeadsetBank offers 60 days Money Back guarantee. Requests for returns must be made within 60 days of purchase from HeadsetsBank. For any returns over 60 days , HeadsetsBank will not approve any returns for credit. Additionally, all written notification issued by HeadsetsBank, such as EOL, Clearance, Special orders, or customized products, will not be accepted as a credit return.
A1. Product Return for Dead-On-Arrival Products
For returning a defective item, No fee for returning.
I. Product must be complete with original packaging.
II. Accessories and mounting parts must be new with original packaging, all included accessories, and in saleable condition.
For your convienience, HeadsetsBank emails a Prepaid RMA return shipping label to customer. Just stick it on the box and return it via a shipping carrier. HeadsetsBank reserves the right to test all products before issuing credit for any DOA products. Based on the inspection result, HeadsetsBank has the right to charge the return shipping fee if the product is not defective or the customer will be notified regarding any applicable restocking fees if not the original packaging upon arrival. For quicker service, please contact HeadsetsBank to verify whether the unit is DOA or not. It is essential to contact the RMA Department for any question regarding to DOA products.
A2. Product Return for Brand New Products
If we shipped in error, No fee for returning.
I. Product must be new with original packaging and in saleable condition.
II. Accessories and mounting parts must be new with original packaging with all included components and in saleable condition.
Get a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and write on outside of box . Return via a shipping carrier. All shipping charges are NOT refundable. We will process your refund within 3-5 days upon receiving your product. Once processed, your credit card company can take 30-60 days before they post the credit to your account.
If the product is NOT in saleable condition such as, missing components and/or any sign of damaged, HeadsetsBank has the right to reject the return or charge restock fee up to 20 percent of the purchase price, minimum $10. The customer will be informed of these fees after inspection by HeadsetsBank.
- B. Repair/Replace Policy and Procedure
Please remember all item are under great warranty so Any item found to be defective within 30 days, HeadsetBank guarantee full replacement. We may be able to provide advance replacements of defective items. To get an advance replacement, we will charge your credit card account for the price of the replacement, and cancel the charge when the original item is returned.
B1. Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) Products
I. Requests for DOA must be made within 30 days of purchase from HeadsetsBank. For any DOA’s over 30 days from HeadsetsBank’s purchase, HeadsetsBank will not approve as DOA.
II. Product must be complete with original packaging
III. Accessories and mounting parts must be new with original packaging, all included accessories and in good condition.
IV. All DOA products will be replaced with brand new units.
- For your convienience, HeadsetsBank emails a Prepaid RMA return shipping label to customer. Just stick it on the box and return it via a shipping carrier.
HeadsetsBank reserves the right to test all products before replacing brand new units for any DOA products. Based on the inspection result, HeadsetsBank has the right to charge the return shipping fee if the product is not defective or the customer will be notified regarding any applicable restocking fees if not the original packaging upon arrival. For No Defects Found (NDF) cases, HeadsetsBank may test a headset than 3 business days and customers will be notified. For quicker service, please contact HeadsetsBank to verify whether the unit is DOA or not. It is essential to contact the RMA Department for any question regarding to DOA products.
- B2. Under Warranty
- For warranty processing, Headsets Bank has the right to charge administrative fee $10 plus the shipping charge.
1. Products under warranty will be tested upon receipt based on the problem description given by the customer.
2. If the product is determined to be defective, HeadsetsBank will replace the units. Replacement units are issued at HeadsetsBank’s sole discretion.
3. At HeadsetsBank's sole discretion, we will issue store credit to the customer instead of repairing or replacing the products when we determine that repair or replacement is not an option.
4. Replacement products fall under the following conditions:
I. The warranty from time of purchase of original product will apply to the replacement unit. No warranty extensions will be given.
II. Replacement units may be used or refurbished.
III. If an exact replacement model is not available, a similar replacement unit will be issued with a value of equal to or less than the price paid by the customer at the time of purchase of the original unit.
IV. At HeadsetsBank's sole discretion, replacement units may be issued for out of stock or discontinued products instead of repair or replacement.
V. No exchanges will be issued for items that are not received by HeadsetsBank within 30 days of the RMA date.
VI. Replacement units are shipped via UPS/USPS ground unless expedited terms are specified and paid for by the customer.
- Repair Order Form - PDF file
Please print a Repair Order Form and enclose it with your headsets being sent for repairs.
Protecting the value of returned products by packaging and shipping them correctly is the sender's responsibility. HeadsetsBank reserves the right to deny warranty coverage for any damage caused by improper packaging. Sending RMAs without the correct RMA number on the packaging may delay the repair process.