RETAIL PRICE $120
• Quick Disconnect headset + PC sound card Adapter
• Direct connect into the sound card of your computer.
(3.5mm microphone and speaker port)
• Adjustable and replaceable Transparent voice tube for real sound.
• Light weight adjustable Plastic coating headband : Only 1.9 oz weight
• Omni-directional microphone with Static shock protection.
• Noise reduction speaker : High quality wideband receiver with soft form cushion
• Left-Right rotated speaker softly fit over ears
• Chrome plating elegant design
• Specially designed for VOIP calls.
• Binaural Design for complete concentration on the call with lower the ambient noise in the call centre, as agents tend to talk more quietly
• Quick Disconnect allows other connection to computer or office phone through a specific compatible bottom cord.
The majority of call centres get superior performance from VT, which is more forgiving of positioning and lighter for a more stable fit. The VT, if replaceable, also provides better hygiene and, by using different colors at different testing stages, provides indication of age and condition.
The INNOTALK Challenge Pro-V headset adopts adjustable voice tube which is extendable, positioning best distance from your mouth for the perfect audio condition. The transparent voice tube attached on stainless steel sonic pipe could be changeable easily, several employees sharing same headset with each one’s voice tube. The voice tube delivers more crispy and real voice than other models having noise cancelling microphone, customers feels best friendly customer service if you are in quiet environment. Omni-directional microphone with Static shock protection protects customers from noise spikes. The INNOTALK Challenge Pro-V headset with phone system or VoIP phone at office is the great choice as the call center application. Noise reduction receiver for a clear sound is the best at office while managing a computer can be more productive as it’s comfortable enough to wear all day.
Description only for Headset
The elegant design of the headset supports wideband telephony for business and call center, specially for VOIP. Metal finish looks with Chrome plating decoration ring/plate with Rubber spray on the headband and receiver housing.
Features at a glance
• Binaural design
The headset is equipped with the Plastic transparent voice tube in optimal positioning and super light weight. The wideband receiver is suitable specially for IP telephony and computer communications.
The transparent voice tube gives best transmission of the voice and light weight, stylish and robust design and Acoustic shock protection receiver protects an ear from the Acoustic fluctuation.
Using of metal connecting pins and ultra strength of the cord supplies a long durability.
• Durable and adjustable wearing style.
• Wideband receiver for fluent sound audio.
• Acoustic shock protection receiver
• Adjustable transparent voice tube.
• Omni-directional microphone.
• Microphone static shock protection
• Noise reduction receiver for a clear sound
|Wearing Style||Over the head|
|Cord Length||3 ft|
|Connector Type||Jabra GN netcom Quick disconnect|
|Compatibility||Work with all kinds of Single and Multi-line phones, DECT and VOIP phones|
|Microphone||Omni-directional microphone with Static shock protection|
|Mic boom||Stainless steel pipe with Transparent voice tube|
|Earpiece||Fitting with Leatherette cushion, Foam cushion as spare|
|Receiver||Wide band Frequency Response with Acoustic shock protection|
|Color||Rubber spray Dark Gray|
|Optional materials||Headset Hanger, Headset pouch, Leatherette or Foam cushion|
|What's in the box?||A Headset, Foam cushion as spare, A cloth clip|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.