The handset Lifter automatically lift the handset when you push a hang-on/off button on your wireless headset.You could answer a call or hang-up remotely. Compatible with most phones.
EVEN IF you are far from a Desk Phone, when an incoming call, you hear melodies in the headset, and you can answer the call if you press the call button on the headset.
Is it compatible with my Phone?
Lift with a Pencil
- Lift the neck of the handset a few millimeters with a pencil until dialing tone.
- If the handset falls because the phone is standing too vertical, the slope should be lowered.
- The handset may not be lifted due to the clip that hold the handset to the phone base.
- Most desk phones' handset clips can be removed.
Not work with Polycom phones
- Such as polycom phones, if there is no handset cradle at the bottom of the handset.
- For polycom phones, Choose Polycom Wireless Headset
Not work with peculiar phones
It cannot be installed in the following cases.
- The unusual shape on the left side of the handset, like some Mitel/Shoretel phones.
- The phone base under the handset where the lift will be installed is not flat
- Or there is a dial pad.
Features at a glance
• Remote one-touch answer/end of calls
• Automatically lifts and replaces handset
• Compatible with most standard telephones
• Easy installation
• Refer to The LIFTER User Guide for Installation & Operation.
In the box: (Not include a Wireless Headset)
• Handset Lifter
• External Microphone Cord
• Adhesive Tape
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.