RETAIL PRICE $87
• Quick Disconnect headset + Avaya HIS cord Package
- Works with Avaya 16xx, 96xx models
- Total stretched length of "headset + Avaya HIS cord" is over 9 ft
• Similar to Plantronics H series Headset + Plantronics HIS cord.
• Similar to Jabra GN netcom Headset + Jabra GN1216 AMP cord.
• Cost effective solution in Business-grade durability
• Noise cancelling microphone with Static shock protection : reduce background noise
• Acoustic shock protection speaker : Protect ear and deliver High quality sound
• Soft headband Rubber T-bar : support comfortable all-day wearing
• Flexible Goose-neck metal spring mic boom for an optimal positioning from mouse delivers great sound to customer.
• Monaural Design for all noisy environment available talking with co-workers..
• Quick Disconnect allows other connection to a computer or a mobile phone through a specific compatible bottom cord.
Traditional style design, cost effective superior durable headset is focusing on Telemarketing service. The superior durability of the INNOTALK Classic headset provides long lasting value under the most telephone-intensive conditions and cost-effective solution to customer call center. Easily stay-put click-stop headband and soft Rubber T-bar supports all-day long comfortable wearing. With your office phone system, Static shock protecting Noise cancelling microphone delivers reduced background noise in noisy office while enjoy additional productivity keeping both hands free.
The flexible goose-neck microphone boom allows you to get an optimal positioning from the mouth and the large ear cushion blocks surrounding noise outstanding, so you and your callers will hear conversations clearly. INNOTALK Classic headset compliance with stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances(RoHS) and adopts Acoustic shock protection preventing receiver from high intense freak bursts of sound in short duration that delivers decreased errors, repeats and listener fatigue.
Description for Avaya HIS headset
Avaya HIS cord are developed for following Avaya IP Telephone Models :
1608 IP, 1616 IP
9601, 9608, 9610, 9611, 9611G
9620, 9620C, 9620L, 9621, 9630, 9630G
9640, 9640G, 9641, 9641G, 9650, 9650C, 9650G, 9670
Description for Headset
Classic monaural headset is very popular in the world and the ultimate headset for
demanding, telephone intensive environments.
Stay-put click-stop headband for a custom-fit, superior durability headset offers a cost-effective solution to call center.
Features at a glance
• Monaural design
The flex goose-neck microphone boom is sleek and durable and the headset will perform for years under the most
The extra sound quality is suitable specially for IP telephony and computer communications.
The noise cancelling microphone reduces the background noise to be used at noise environment conditions such as
call center and Acoustic shock protection receiver protects an ear from the Acoustic fluctuation.
Working with Jabra GN netcom Quick Disconnects bottom cord.
Compatible with all kinds of Desk phones, DECT, IP phones, VOIP.
• Extremely Durable Headband style.
• Acoustic shock protection receiver
• Microphone static shock protection
• Noise cancelling microphone for back ground noise reduction
• Noise reduction receiver for a clear sound
• Soft headband T-bar for a comfortable wearing
|Wearing Style||Over the head|
|Cord Length||3 ft|
|Connector Type||Jabra GN netcom Quick disconnect|
|Compatibility||Work with all kinds of Single and Multi-line phones, DECT and VOIP phones|
|Microphone||Noise cancelling with Static shock protection|
|Mic boom||Arm type Flexible Goose-neck metal spring with PVC tube|
|Earpiece||Fitting with Foam cushion, Leatherette cushion as the spare|
|Receiver||Standard voice Frequency Response with Acoustic shock protection|
|Optional materials||Headset Hanger, Headset pouch, Leatherette or Foam cushion|
|What's in the box?||A Headset, a Leatherette cushion as spare|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.